Using the following sequence, apply tape bits to
ElementLine segments for making your model.
Suggested steps & sequence:
1. Crease back along the lines and dashes, and then forward at the dashes only.
2. When carefully aligned, tape strips end to beginning
in the numerical order of the Atomic Numbers.
3. Wrap back the first H strip all the way around and tape it firmly over Li.
4. From B, wrap back - in the other direction - and tape Na under Li.
5. Tape Mg to Be, then wrap as above, taping K to Na.
Now tape the following elements together in order identified,
adding new strips and aligning elements vertically: Tape 20 to 12.
Tape tab in back of Fe for stiffening.
Tape 31 to 13 to 5.
Level d-block loop and tape top edges of Sc & Zn back to back.
Tape 36 to 18 to 10 to right side of 2.
Tape 38 to 20, & 40 to 41.
Tape 48 to 49 49 to 31.
Tape 55 to 37 & 56 to 38.
Tape 71 to 39 to 21.
Tape top edges of La & Yb, back to back.
Tape to neaten, 75/76 to 43/44 to 25/26.
Tape to neaten, 80 to 48 to 30.
Tape to neaten, 83/84 to 51/52 to 33/34 to 15/16.
Tape bottom edges of Lu and Hg back to back.
Tape 78 to 46.
Tape 89 to 57.
Tape top edges of Ca & Tm & bottom of Tm to below.
Tape 86 to 54 to 36, 88 to 56 & 89 to 57.
Tape, 90 to 58, & 94 to 62.
So, what is it you have done?
a. Horizontally connected all the elements' atomic numbers in consecutive order
- as stated in Mendeleev's Periodic Law.
b. The property groups recur periodically in the element line: twice 7 elements apart
between 3 & 12, twice 17 elements apart between 19 & 38, and twice 36 elements
apart after 55 - as stated by Mendeleev's Periodic Law
c. Vertically connected all elements of the same property groups (indicated by colors here)
per de Chancourtois' Vis Tellurique.
d. Arranged the elements of the Main Group with a slant that echoes de Chancourtois' Vis Tellurique spiral down to the right - the first periodic periodic table.
e. Connected the end of the S-block to the top first 2 elements of all the other blocks
- Group II a to Group IIIa of the P-block, to Group IIIb of the D-block, and to
Group IIIc (a new addition to the Groups III) of the F-block.
f. The sequence of blocks, from top to bottom, are as established by Moseley
with X-Ray spectroscopy, S, P, D, F.